Over promise and under deliver!
As a small business owner myself I know there is nothing worse than time wasters! Especially one's who think they can teach you something (behind the safety of there employment and assured wage every month! - do they have any idea what its like to make your own doh day in day out....er nope!).
We get it all the time, "would you like to cut your electricity bill", "have you considered life insurance", "can we help you slash the cost of your vehicle" and our favourite of all "we are SEO experts can we get your website ranking page one on Google" - blah!
You see the problem with these large organisations poaching at us smaller guys is that they sell on a "throw enough mud and some will stick" basis. They have scant disregard for the small business owners time, are often paid on how many "new" customers they bring in per month and have absolutely no idea about the real pain points we have running small, local businesses - often alone.
So what do we do, well... sometimes and if they catch us in need of more sales, a better website or in a moment of "oh its only £12 for a site and some SEO", then we succumb and give them some business.
We get a website that looks pretty, we get a nice new email address with our company name and we might get a quick fan page set up on Facebook. Yippee!
A month or two goes by and we don't hear from our so called saviour of our enquiry and sales problem. "What happened to me being on page one of Google, why has my Facebook page got no likes and why is my website already out of date?
Err... well because we ave been suckered.... yet again by the big company sucking up a few quid from my business and not delivering.
While this issue will never go away, it does mean some of us can take advantage by simply stepping into the void and making things right.
And that's what we do here at Digital Business Masters... we only work with local, small businesses (just like ours) and we KISS (keep it simple stupid).
You want regular enquires and sales - want want you to have them because the better you do, the better we do. Whether we are on flat fee, pay per call or somewhere in between.
You see we don't want to provide you a promise... we want to be paid on results and work with small businesses we know are capable of getting more sales week, in week out.
You grow, we grow - heck we only work with 5 companies every 3 months and we don't take more on until we have the 5 we have making more sales. It works for us... are you ready to work with us?
Here's the rub...
A quick overview of what we do at DBM;
- we make an assessment of your existing website - or make you a new one!. Often, as there is a distinct difference between a "website" and a "lead generation site" we will link the lead gen site direct to your existing site - win win!
- we work with you to identify the precise geographic location you want to sell into - this is key to us getting you seen online.
We then tie in specific words, terms and phrases relevant to what you do for your customer.
- next we make sure your company is mentioned on as many other websites - yes including your competitor! as possible. Something called back-links
- then we get you recognised by Google, Bing et al and positioned on Social media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube etc.
(Social Media is optional).
- we then combine all this to get you enquires every day and capture the calls onto a number dedicated to your business (specifically set up with a local area code), so you never miss a call or opportunity to make a sale.
Interested? We are looking for the following in each area listed right now - note we only handle ONE of each business type in each area!
- Carpet Cleaners
- Limousine Hire
- Window Repair
Call us on 07769 721135 to discuss some options - remember its not just having a website, its about having a website earns you enquiries every day!